Related occupations for task:
Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, environmental regulations, or industry developments.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with product lines.
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, regulations, or industry developments.
- Monitor market conditions, innovations, and competitors' services, prices, and sales.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Monitor markets or positions.
- Track and analyze factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
See all 11 related occupations >>