Related Occupations for Task
43-4071.00 - File Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Find, retrieve, and make copies of information from files in response to requests and deliver information to authorized users.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Perform record checks on past or current licensees, as required by investigations.
- Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
- Research information in the municipal archives upon request of public officials or private citizens.
||Office Clerks, General
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
||Legal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Submit articles and information from searches to attorneys for review and approval for use.
- Review legal publications and perform database searches to identify laws and court decisions relevant to pending cases.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Consult charts to determine charges for pay-telephone calls, requesting coin deposits for calls as necessary.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
See more related occupations >>