Related occupations for task:
Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
See all 17 related occupations >>