Related Occupations for Task
11-2021.00 - Marketing Managers
Related occupations for task:
Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Coordinate clerical, record-keeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.
- Evaluate marketing or sales alternatives for products.
See all 18 related occupations >>