Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.00 - Mechanical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Recommend product or component design improvements, based on test data or observations.
- Recommend tests or testing conditions in accordance with designs, customer requirements, or industry standards to ensure test validity.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Analyze existing development or manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers, engineering or computer-aided design (CAD) technicians, or other technical personnel.
- Analyze and recommend chemical, biological, or other wastewater treatment methods to prepare water for industrial or domestic use.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Advise manufacturing staff regarding problems with fermentation, filtration, or other bioproduction processes.
- Recommend process formulas, instrumentation, or equipment specifications, based on results of bench or pilot experimentation.
See more related occupations >>