Related occupations for task:
Analyze data from harvester monitors to develop yield maps.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Manage or analyze data obtained from remote sensing systems to obtain meaningful results.
- Analyze data acquired from aircraft, satellites, or ground-based platforms, using statistical analysis software, image analysis software, or Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Integrate other geospatial data sources into projects.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Analyze and interpret geological data, using computer software.
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources, such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Evaluate and interpret seismic data with the aid of computers.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Manipulate raw data to enhance interpretation, either on the ground or during remote sensing flights.
- Correct raw data for errors due to factors such as skew or atmospheric variation.
- Compile and evaluate hydrologic information to prepare navigational charts and maps and to predict atmospheric conditions.
See all 7 related occupations >>