Related occupations for task:
Order, display, and maintain supplies.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
- Forward orders to manufacturers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
See more related occupations >>