Related occupations for task:
Make adjustments to patterns after fittings.
||Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
- Straighten, smooth, or shape materials to prepare them for pressing.
- Shrink, stretch, or block articles by hand to conform to original measurements, using forms, blocks, and steam.
- Position materials such as cloth garments, felt, or straw on tables, dies, or feeding mechanisms of pressing machines, or on ironing boards or work tables.
- Block or shape knitted garments after cleaning.
||Tailors, Dressmakers, and Custom Sewers
- Maintain garment drape and proportions as alterations are performed.
- Put in padding and shaping materials.
||Sewing Machine Operators
- Fold or stretch edges or lengths of items while sewing to facilitate forming specified sections.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Fold or shape materials before or after cutting them.
- Stretch webbing and fabric, using webbing stretchers.
See all 8 related occupations >>