Related Occupations for Task
15-2011.00 - Actuaries
Related occupations for task:
Negotiate terms and conditions of reinsurance with other companies.
- Arrange deals involving green investments in areas such as alternative energy product development, green technologies, or sustainable agriculture.
- Arrange financing of deals from sources such as financial institutions, agencies, or public or private companies.
- Coordinate due diligence processes and the negotiation or execution of purchase or sale agreements.
- Structure or negotiate deals, such as corporate mergers, sales, or acquisitions.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Consult with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with governmental regulations.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Negotiate contracts with farmers for the production or purchase of farm products.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Negotiate prices, discount terms, or transportation arrangements with suppliers.
See all 9 related occupations >>