Related Occupations for Task
47-5061.00 - Roof Bolters, Mining
Related occupations for task:
Pull down loose rock that cannot be supported.
||Rock Splitters, Quarry
- Remove pieces of stone from larger masses, using jackhammers, wedges, and other tools.
- Insert wedges and feathers into holes, and drive wedges with sledgehammers to split stone sections from masses.
- Drill holes along outlines, using jackhammers.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Cut or break up pavement and drive guardrail posts, using machines equipped with interchangeable hammers.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Break asphalt and other pavement so that pipes can be accessed, using airhammers, picks, and shovels.
- Operate jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
- Break up concrete, using airhammer, to facilitate installation, construction, or repair of equipment.
See all 7 related occupations >>