Related occupations for task:
Develop or write Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Plan and develop accredited psychological service programs in psychiatric centers or hospitals, in collaboration with psychiatrists and other professional staff.
- Develop, direct, and participate in training programs for staff and students.
- Conduct research to develop or improve diagnostic or therapeutic counseling techniques.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
||Health Education Specialists
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
See all 15 related occupations >>