Related Occupations for Task
43-6012.00 - Legal Secretaries
Related occupations for task:
Make travel arrangements for attorneys.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, or itineraries.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
||Office Clerks, General
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel.