Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.00 - Statisticians
Related occupations for task:
Prepare and structure data warehouses for storing data.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Implement or perform preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures.
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Implement controls to provide security for operating systems, software, and data.
- Manage user access to systems and equipment through account management and password administration.
||Information Security Analysts
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
- Review violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Maintain permanent fleet cryptologic and carry-on direct support systems required in special land, sea surface and subsurface operations.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Install network software, including security or firewall software.
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Implement Web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Install or configure Web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, and secure, and that files are named properly.
See more related occupations >>