Related Occupations for Task
27-2012.04 - Talent Directors
Related occupations for task:
Teach acting classes.
||Substitute Teachers, Short-Term
- Answer students' questions.
- Follow lesson plans designed by absent teachers.
- Teach a variety of subjects, such as English, mathematics, and social studies.
||English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
- Teach writing or communication classes.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
||Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
- Explain and demonstrate artistic techniques.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as acting techniques, fundamentals of music, and art history.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardio machines, free weights, or fitness assessment devices.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
||History Teachers, Postsecondary
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as ancient history, postwar civilizations, and the history of third-world countries.
See all 20 related occupations >>