Related occupations for task:
Analyze incident data to identify trends in injuries, illnesses, accidents, or other hazards.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Evaluate adequacy of actions taken to correct health inspection violations.
- Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions, based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
See more related occupations >>