Related occupations for task:
Assess clients' cognitive abilities and physical and emotional needs to determine appropriate interventions.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Record athletes' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Examine, evaluate and treat athletes who have been injured or who have medical problems such as exercise-induced asthma.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Examine patients to assess mobility, strength, communication, or cognition.
- Conduct physical tests such as functional capacity evaluations to determine injured workers' capabilities to perform the physical demands of their jobs.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Monitor fetal growth and well-being through heartbeat detection, body measurement, and palpation.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
See more related occupations >>