Related occupations for task:
Conduct presentations of analytic findings.
- Present statistical and nonstatistical results, using charts, bullets, and graphs, in meetings or conferences to audiences such as clients, peers, and students.
- Report results of statistical analyses in peer-reviewed papers and technical manuals.
- Prepare articles for publication or presentation at professional conferences.
- Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
- Present research findings at professional meetings.
- Deliver oral or written presentations of the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
- Disseminate research by writing reports, publishing papers, or presenting at professional conferences.
See all 7 related occupations >>