Related Occupations for Task
11-2033.00 - Fundraising Managers
Related occupations for task:
Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop proposals that include documentation for estimates.
- Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
- Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
- Write grant applications, rebate applications, or project proposals to secure funding for sustainability projects.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
See all 12 related occupations >>