Related occupations for task:
Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
See all 17 related occupations >>