Related Occupations for Task
13-1041.00 - Compliance Officers
Related occupations for task:
Issue licenses to individuals meeting standards.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Examine permits, licenses, applications, and records to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Review and evaluate applications for registration of products containing dangerous materials, or for pollution control discharge permits.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Investigate alleged license or permit violations.
- Review applications for mergers, acquisitions, establishment of new institutions, acceptance in Federal Reserve System, or registration of securities sales to determine their public interest value and conformance to regulations, and recommend acceptance or rejection.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.