||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Select and use laboratory, operational, or diagnostic techniques or test equipment to assess electromechanical circuits, equipment, processes, systems, or subsystems.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
- Set up and operate specialized or standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electronic components, assemblies, or systems.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
- Develop or test photonic prototypes or models.
- Design, integrate, or test photonics systems or components.
- Conduct testing to determine functionality or optimization or to establish limits of photonics systems or components.
- Analyze, fabricate, or test fiber-optic links.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Inspect or test parts to determine nature or cause of defects or malfunctions.
- Perform or execute manual or automated tests of automotive system or component performance, efficiency, or durability.
- Participate in research or testing of computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Test radio frequency identification device (RFID) software to ensure proper functioning.
- Install, test, or maintain radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Test tags or labels to ensure readability.