Related occupations for task:
Review, develop, or prepare maintenance standards.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Establish production or quality control standards.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare necessary criteria, procedures, reports, or plans for successful conduct of the project with consideration given to site preparation, facility validation, installation, quality assurance, or testing.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials.
See all 7 related occupations >>