Related occupations for task:
Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select or develop mineral location, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Select appropriate radio frequency identification device (RFID) tags and determine placement locations.
- Determine means of integrating radio frequency identification device (RFID) into other applications.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Develop or implement programs related to the environmental impact of engineering activities.
- Select electromechanical equipment, materials, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
See all 15 related occupations >>