Related occupations for task:
Plan sequences of calibration tests according to equipment specifications and scientific principles.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations to develop material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Develop plans for the prevention of destruction by fire, wind, and water.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Plan and direct construction of rural electric-power distribution systems, and irrigation, drainage, and flood control systems for soil and water conservation.
See more related occupations >>