Related occupations for task:
Provide information, knowledge, expertise, or training to government agencies at all levels to solve water or soil management problems or to assure coordination of resource protection activities.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Train and lead forest and conservation workers in seasonal activities, such as planting tree seedlings, putting out forest fires, and maintaining recreational facilities.
- Provide forestry education and general information, advice, and recommendations to woodlot owners, community organizations, and the general public.
- Provide technical support to forestry research programs in areas such as tree improvement, seed orchard operations, insect and disease surveys, or experimental forestry and forest engineering research.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Assess archeological sites for resource management, development, or conservation purposes and recommend methods for site protection.
- Train others in the application of ethnographic research methods to solve problems in organizational effectiveness, communications, technology development, policy making, and program planning.
- Lead field training sites and train field staff, students, and volunteers in excavation methods.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Supervise and provide technical guidance, training, or assistance to employees working in the field to restore habitats.
- Provide technical direction on environmental planning to energy engineers, biologists, geologists, or other professionals working to develop restoration plans or strategies.
- Answer technical questions from hydrologists, policymakers, or other customers developing water conservation plans.
- Investigate complaints or conflicts related to the alteration of public waters by gathering information, recommending alternatives, or preparing legal documents.
- Develop programs or policy recommendations to promote sustainability and sustainable development.
- Identify and recommend environmentally friendly business practices.
See more related occupations >>