Related occupations for task:
Review proposed wetland restoration easements or provide technical recommendations.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Provide scientific or technical guidance, support, coordination, or oversight to governmental agencies, environmental programs, industry, or the public.
- Monitor effects of pollution or land degradation and recommend means of prevention or control.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Assess the feasibility of land use proposals and identify necessary changes.
- Evaluate proposals for infrastructure projects or other development for environmental impact or sustainability.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Advise construction firms or government agencies on dam or road construction, foundation design, land use, or resource management.
- Review work plans to determine the effectiveness of activities for mitigating soil or groundwater contamination.
- Answer technical questions from hydrologists, policymakers, or other customers developing water conservation plans.
- Investigate complaints or conflicts related to the alteration of public waters by gathering information, recommending alternatives, or preparing legal documents.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Provide forestry education and general information, advice, and recommendations to woodlot owners, community organizations, and the general public.
- Provide technical support to forestry research programs in areas such as tree improvement, seed orchard operations, insect and disease surveys, or experimental forestry and forest engineering research.
See all 13 related occupations >>