Related Occupations for Task
19-4051.00 - Nuclear Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Conduct surveillance testing to determine safety of nuclear equipment.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Inspect bridges, dams, highways, buildings, wiring, plumbing, electrical circuits, sewers, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.
- Conduct environmental hazard inspections to identify or quantify problems, such as asbestos, poor air quality, water contamination, or other environmental hazards.
- Evaluate premises for cleanliness, such as proper garbage disposal or lack of vermin infestation.
- Inspect facilities or installations to determine their environmental impact.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Inspect work sites for obstructions or holes that could cause structural weakness.
||Hazardous Materials Removal Workers
- Identify asbestos, lead, or other hazardous materials to be removed, using monitoring devices.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Inspect construction projects to analyze engineering problems, using test equipment or drilling machinery.