Related Occupations for Task
19-4051.00 - Nuclear Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Set up equipment that automatically detects area radiation deviations and test detection equipment to ensure its accuracy.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques, or microscopy.
- Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory and field equipment.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Set up equipment that automatically detects area radiation deviations and test detection equipment to ensure its accuracy.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Set up or maintain remote sensing data collection systems.
See all 9 related occupations >>