Related Occupations for Task
35-3011.00 - Bartenders
Related occupations for task:
Order or requisition liquors and supplies.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Take orders for imprinted checks.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering telephones, scheduling appointments, and ordering supplies or equipment.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Forward orders to manufacturers.
See more related occupations >>