Related Occupations for Task
35-3011.00 - Bartenders
Related occupations for task:
Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform various financial activities, such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Develop departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Plan, direct, or supervise food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain, hospital, or hotel.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, or purchasing for all the food operations within establishments such as clubs, hotels, or restaurant chains.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Prepare staff work schedules.
- Perform marketing and advertising services.