Related Occupations for Task
27-3043.00 - Writers and Authors
Related occupations for task:
Write fiction or nonfiction prose, such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Write fiction or nonfiction prose, such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
- Develop factors such as themes, plots, characterizations, psychological analyses, historical environments, action, and dialogue to create material.
- Prepare works in appropriate format for publication, and send them to publishers or producers.
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
- Write narrative, dramatic, lyric, or other types of poetry for publication.
- Write words to fit musical compositions, including lyrics for operas, musical plays, and choral works.
- Write humorous material for publication, or for performances such as comedy routines, gags, and comedy shows.
- Write original or adapted material for dramas, comedies, puppet shows, narration, or other performances.
||Broadcast Announcers and Radio Disc Jockeys
- Write and edit video and scripts for broadcasts.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Plan and develop pre-production ideas into outlines, scripts, story boards, and graphics, using own ideas or specifications of assignments.
||Producers and Directors
- Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.