Related Occupations for Task
27-4015.00 - Lighting Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Perform minor repairs or routine maintenance on lighting equipment, such as replacing lamps or damaged color filters.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Examine electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools.
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, replace defective or worn parts, and reassemble equipment, using hand tools.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
||Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.