Related Occupations for Task
29-1212.00 - Cardiologists
Related occupations for task:
Diagnose cardiovascular conditions using cardiac catheterization.
- Conduct standards tests, such as blood alcohol, blood culture, oral glucose tolerance, glucose screening, blood smears, or peak and trough drug levels tests.
- Conduct hemoglobin tests to ensure donor iron levels are normal.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Select, request, perform, or interpret diagnostic procedures, such as laboratory tests, electrocardiograms, emergency ultrasounds, and radiographs.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Assess clients' cognitive abilities and physical and emotional needs to determine appropriate interventions.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Perform routine laboratory tests or diagnostic tests, such as taking or developing x-rays.