Related Occupations for Task
29-1243.00 - Pediatric Surgeons
Related occupations for task:
Analyze patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs and priority of treatment.
- Identify factors that may affect patient management, such as age, gender, barriers to communication, and underlying disease.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically- and psychologically-based disorders, and diagnose appropriately.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
See more related occupations >>