Related Occupations for Task
29-1243.00 - Pediatric Surgeons
Related occupations for task:
Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, or procurement of supplies and equipment.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
- Inventory and requisition supplies and instruments.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Direct public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and waste disposal, insect control, and immunizations.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Manage pharmacy operations, hiring or supervising staff, performing administrative duties, or buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Contact medical facilities or departments to schedule patients for tests or admission.
See more related occupations >>