Related Occupations for Task
29-2036.00 - Medical Dosimetrists
Related occupations for task:
Calculate or verify calculations of prescribed radiation doses.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Analyze and interpret patient, nursing, or information systems data to improve nursing services.
- Identify, collect, record, or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
- Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques.
- Analyze archival data, such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Calculate valve areas from blood flow velocity measurements.
- Calculate, measure, or prepare radioisotope dosages.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Assess cardiac physiology and calculate valve areas from blood flow velocity measurements.
See all 11 related occupations >>