Related Occupations for Task
29-2036.00 - Medical Dosimetrists
Related occupations for task:
Develop requirements for the use of patient immobilization devices and positioning aides, such as molds or casts, as part of treatment plans to ensure accurate delivery of radiation and comfort of patient.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Plan or implement follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs.
- Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Utilize consultation data and social work experience to plan and coordinate client or patient care and rehabilitation, following through to ensure service efficacy.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Recommend appropriate mobility devices or systems, such as human guides, dog guides, long canes, electronic travel aids (ETAs), and other adaptive mobility devices (AMDs).
- Recommend assistive devices according to patients' needs or nature of impairments.
See all 13 related occupations >>