Related Occupations for Task
29-2036.00 - Medical Dosimetrists
Related occupations for task:
Educate patients regarding treatment plans, physiological reactions to treatment, or post-treatment care.
- Counsel women regarding the nutritional requirements of pregnancy.
- Recommend the use of vitamin and mineral supplements to enhance the health of patients and children.
- Provide, or refer patients to other providers for, education or counseling on topics such as genetic testing, newborn care, contraception, or breastfeeding.
- Recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
- Counsel patients about drug regimens and possible side effects or interactions with other substances, such as food supplements, over-the-counter (OTC) medications, or herbal remedies.
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, or other matters.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans, diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Provide education and counseling on illness and injury prevention.
- Advise athletes on how substances, such as herbal remedies, could affect drug testing results.
See more related occupations >>