Related occupations for task:
Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Review records or reports concerning laboratory results, staffing, floor plans, fire inspections, or sanitation to gather information for the development or enforcement of safety activities.
- Examine credentials, licenses, or permits to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Participate in clinical research projects, such as by reviewing protocols, reviewing patient records, monitoring compliance, and meeting with regulatory authorities.
- Develop, implement, and monitor quality control and quality assurance programs to ensure accurate and precise test performance and reports.