Related occupations for task:
Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Use manual or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods.
- Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Cool, package, label, and freeze foods for later consumption and provide instructions for reheating.
- Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Prepare and serve beverages, such as coffee or fountain drinks.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Prepare and serve cold drinks, or frozen milk drinks or desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, or frozen custard machines.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
See all 11 related occupations >>