Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with staff members to plan or develop programs of events or schedules of activities.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications, such as design, color, or packaging.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
- Plan or direct spa services and programs.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers' accounts.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Identify or qualify new suppliers in collaboration with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, or quality assurance.
See more related occupations >>