Related occupations for task:
Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Compute customer's installation or production costs and estimate savings from new services, products, or equipment.
- Research and convey information to customers about tax benefits or government rebates associated with energy-efficient scientific or technical products, such as solar panels.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Explain real and personal property taxes to property owners.
See all 11 related occupations >>