Related occupations for task:
Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consult with, or serve as, technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
- Work with the Department of Labor and promote its use with employers.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.
- Request that the state or federal revenue service prepare a return on a taxpayer's behalf in cases where taxes have not been filed.
||Transportation Security Screeners
- Provide directions and respond to passenger inquiries.
- Direct passengers to areas where they can pick up their baggage after screening is complete.
See more related occupations >>