Related occupations for task:
Issue various permits and licenses, such as marriage, fishing, hunting, and dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Contact insurance companies to check on status of claims payments and write appeal letters for denial on claims.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail, collect associated charges, and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Turn in money and receipts collected along mail routes.
- Issue certificates of compliance for vessels without violations.
- Determine types of licenses and safety equipment required, and compute applicable fees such as tolls and wharfage fees.
||Parking Enforcement Workers
- Collect coins deposited in meters.
See more related occupations >>