Related occupations for task:
Obtain computer printout of policy cancellations, or retrieve cancellation cards from file.
||Credit Authorizers, Checkers, and Clerks
- Obtain information about potential creditors from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Receive charge slips or credit applications by mail, or receive information from salespeople or merchants by telephone.
- Contact former employers and other acquaintances to verify applicants' references, employment, health history, or social behavior.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Check with employers or other references to verify answers and obtain further information.
- Conduct annual, interim, and special housing reviews and home visits to ensure conformance to regulations.
||Legal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Assist attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
See all 11 related occupations >>