Related occupations for task:
Monitor workers to ensure that safety regulations are followed, warning or disciplining those who violate safety regulations.
- Inspect food products and processing procedures to determine whether products are safe to eat.
- Inspect agricultural commodities or related operations, as well as fish or logging operations, for compliance with laws and regulations governing health, quality, and safety.
- Monitor the operations and sanitary conditions of slaughtering or meat processing plants.
- Verify that transportation and handling procedures meet regulatory requirements.
- Inspect the cleanliness and practices of establishment employees.
- Inspect or test horticultural products or livestock to detect harmful diseases, chemical residues, or infestations and to determine the quality of products or animals.
- Monitor the grading performed by company employees to verify conformance to standards.
- Review and monitor foreign product inspection systems in countries of origin to ensure equivalence to the U.S. system.
- Compare product recipes with government-approved formulas or recipes to determine acceptability.
||Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Inspect products to ensure that the quality standards and specifications are met.