Related Occupations for Task
39-9011.00 - Childcare Workers
Related occupations for task:
Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Observe children's behavior for irregularities, take temperature, transport children to doctor, or administer medications, as directed, to maintain children's health.
- Meet regularly with parents to discuss children's activities and development.
- Work with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote desirable child behavior.
||Personal Care Aides
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Observe animals' physical conditions to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care.
||School Bus Monitors
- Talk to children's parents or guardians about problematic behaviors, emotional or developmental problems, or related issues.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Supervise people on community-based sentences, such as electronically monitored home detention, and provide field supervision of probationers by conducting curfew checks or visits to home, work, or school.
See all 6 related occupations >>