Related Occupations for Task
47-2031.00 - Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools.
- Attach fence rail supports to posts, using hammers and pliers.
- Nail top and bottom rails to fence posts, or insert them in slots on posts.
- Nail pointed slats to rails to construct picket fences.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Install horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls.
- Install pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass panels, using hand tools.
- Fasten timbers or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails and install hardware.