Related occupations for task:
Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torches, straightening presses, and hand tools.
||Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
- Disassemble units to replace parts or to crate them for shipping.
- File, lap, and buff parts to fit, using hand and power tools.
||Rolling Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Activate shears and grinders to trim workpieces.
- Disassemble sizing mills removed from rolling lines, and sort and store parts.
||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace parts or assemblies to ensure proper operation.
- Cut, trim, file, bend, or smooth parts to ensure proper fit and clearance.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Disassemble and repair mechanical control devices or valves, such as regulators, thermostats, or hydrants, using power tools, hand tools, and cutting torches.
- Dismantle meters, and replace or adjust defective parts such as cases, shafts, gears, disks, and recording mechanisms, using soldering irons and hand tools.
See more related occupations >>