Related occupations for task:
Cut and file pieces of jewelry such as rings, brooches, bracelets, and lockets.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Roll camelbacks onto casings by hand, and cut camelbacks, using knives.
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
||Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic
- Measure and cut products to specified dimensions, using measuring and cutting instruments.
- Smooth surfaces of molds, using scraping tools or sandpaper.
- Bore holes or cut grates, risers, or pouring spouts in molds, using power tools.
||Tool and Die Makers
- File, grind, shim, and adjust different parts to properly fit them together.
- Smooth and polish flat and contoured surfaces of parts or tools, using scrapers, abrasive stones, files, emery cloths, or power grinders.
- Cut, shape, and trim blanks or blocks to specified lengths or shapes, using power saws, power shears, rules, and hand tools.
||Print Binding and Finishing Workers
- Cut cover material to specified dimensions, fitting and gluing material to binder boards by hand or machine.
- Cut binder boards to specified dimensions, using board shears, hand cutters, or cutting machines.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Remove rough spots and smooth surfaces to fit, trim, or clean parts, using hand tools or power tools.
- Lay out and drill, ream, tap, or cut parts for assembly.
See more related occupations >>